Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Spring '13 Wishlist

A compilation of things I'm looking to get by May if my bank account allows.


 Noticed the running shoes? I realized going to the gym isn't for me and one thing I know how to do best is exercise my legs, I live in a nice and secure neighbourhood in a small city and watching people run everyday from my window has inspired me to start plus it would be the perfect new hobby since I always find myself wallowing into this pit of extreme boredom.

I've heard a lot about the Real Technique brushes by Samantha Chapman from Pixiwoo and would be giving them a try; you can get them from your local Boots, Superdrug or online from Amazon (I'll leave the Amazon links below). The Zara court shoes are for graduation but I'm looking to get them now before they run out of stock (I'll do a graduation wishlist soon).
I tried on the Bodyshop baked-to-last Bronzer in store and it was gorgeous on my skin (I'm not a big fan of having blush on my cheeks so this bronzer will be the perfect substitute for an almost-everyday look).

Zara Blazer here
Zara Office city bag here
Zara shoes here
Real Techniques core collection kit (gold) here
Real Techniques starter kit (purple) here
Real Techniques Stippling brush (pink) here
Bodyshop Baked-to-last bronzer here

Feel free to share what's on your wishlist or products you are eager to try. Take care.







Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Nice blog! :) That Zara bag is on my wishlist <3

    Sarah x
    Check out my fashion blog if you'd like:
    http://herstyletto.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just checked out your blog & followed x

      Delete
    2. Thank you, keep in touch! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the Zara bag!
    Cute blog =)

    andshecanconquertheworld.blogspot.com
    Nay <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone, don't forget to follow my blog for similar posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice wishlist, Zara shoes are stunning (:

    ReplyDelete