Friday, 12 April 2013

A little tea obsessed?

Tea lover?

My parents made me love black tea while growing up, they drank nothing less than 2 cups everyday and my siblings and I can remember the days of pretending to be asleep when my father will come home from work because the first thing he'll ask for was for someone to get him tea.
Coffee wasn't particularly appealing to me until I discovered the different beauties of it in the form of lattes and cappuccinos.

When I got to England, my tea drinking went to its all time high when the cold hit me, it was my only reliable source of heat. Over the months, I started going for healthier alternatives to black tea, I opted for mostly herbal or flavoured tea containing ginger or lemon because I suffer from mild indigestion after heavy meals. So here are my current favourites besides my normal black tea.








7 comments:

  1. The one with camomile, honey and vanilla looks great! :*

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!!!
    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.gr/2013/04/landing-no32-giveaway-win-new-look.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tastes great too! just followed your blog on bloglovin, lovely posts on there x

      Delete
  2. love your blog <3 followed you hope you can follow my new blog http://herderigueur.blogspot.com/ thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heey :)) you have a lovely blog, which I have just discovered. ha-ha, it's so strange - I was taking photos of the same green tea at home :)) love Twingings - have you tried the strawberry one? :)) the camomile and vanilla one looks nice - can't wait to try :) oh oh and Ehinacea and cranberries is good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I have and it's so lovely, have to restock on a box soon...will look out for the ehinacea one x

      Delete
  4. I am also a big fun of Twinings, My Fav is ginger and Lemon..mmmm
    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.com/
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete